Deltek is currently seeking an Associate General Counsel to support company operations. Reporting to the VP, Legal, the successful candidate should be comfortable advancing Deltek’s positions in client negotiations as well as facilitating cross-functional discussion among internal clients (e.g. Sales, Services, Finance, Marketing, Product Engineering).
- Skillfully negotiate complex technology/licensing agreements (on premise, SaaS, and subscriptions), provide practical legal counsel and develop creative solutions to resolve issues.
- Efficiently manage a large volume and variety of transactions, negotiating numerous complex deals simultaneously while balancing appropriate legal and business risks.
- Rapidly assess potential risks, benefits and consequences of decisions, present alternatives and propose solutions to achieve business objectives while effectively managing legal and practical business considerations.
- Interface directly with customers' and vendors’ legal, procurement and contracting personnel, as well as internal executive leadership.
- Work with cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to improve processes and forms to achieve better efficiency and productivity.