- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
- The completion of a Juris Doctor or equivalent and required certifications for practicing law.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 6 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience in general corporate law, real estate, construction, commercial transactions, and handling of regulatory issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- High degree of oral and written communications skills, negotiation skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to make significant contributions to communication for complex matters at a department level. Ability to prepare and assist in the preparation of reports and presentations to officers and executives as appropriate.
- The ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines.
- The ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner. The ability to effectively manage the performance and careers of direct reports, if applicable.