About the job
Legal.io is working with a top fintech company in the SF-Bay Area to hire a contract manager for a 3 - 4 month contract, temp to perm for the right candidate.
We are seeking motivated and experienced Contract Manager who is interested in joining our world class Legal team based in San Francisco, CA. You'll be primarily supporting the legal team on inbound vendor agreements. More senior candidates may be asked to help with outgoing sales agreements on the company's paper.
The job responsibilities include but not limited to the below:
- As a key member of the Legal team this role will be responsible for contract review, contract drafting and negotiation of buy side agreements, preferably with SaaS or software licensing experience.
- Review, redline SaaS and on premises software licenses, master terms and conditions, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, and various goods and service agreements, on day to day basis.
- Data privacy experience, including reviews of DPAs, related security exhibits, standard contractual clauses and similar documents to comply with GDPR, and privacy issues, etc.
- Vendor facing experience will be essential as well as direct negotiation experience.
- You will work closely with other teams within the company, including Sourcing and Procurement (as well as vendors, internal business units and legal), to rapidly turn around needed contract documents while maintaining risk management standards.
- Maintain contract repository through online Ironclad database.
- Work with OneTrust platform
- Assist with the development and improvement of standard form agreements.
- Assist with the development and improvement of contract playbooks.
Providing general support to the legal team to further department and company objectives.
- 5 - 10 years of experience as a contract manager or paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials, Juris Doctorate degree is preferred.
- A strong work ethic, exceptional judgment, and uncompromising integrity
- Experience with Ironclad and OneTrust
- Juris Doctorate
- Experience at a high growth tech company
- Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
- Schedule: 40 hours per week for 3 - 4 months. Temp to perm for right candidate.
- Pay Rate: $55/hr - $65/hr ($110,000 - $130,000)
- Location: Redwood City, CA - must work onsite
Legal.io is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.