Responsible for providing analytical/technical business support for a major project and/or department in a particular KP job family (HR, Finance, Legal, Communications, Facilities, QA, etc.). Under the overall general guidance of a Director and/or Manager, responsible for researching data, performing analyses, presenting results, and making recommendations. Acts as program/policy specialist to assist department and/or cross-divisional groups with assignments/initiatives as required. Collaborates with functional/department subject matter experts in testing and implementing process improvements.
- Under general supervision, creates narrative and quantitative reports in response to routine and custom reporting requests to meet informational requirements of KP management and/or external agencies and organizations for critical financial, departmental or operational analyses.
- Assists with identifying requirements for end-user systems applications, developing specifications of data, maintains specialized databases/tables and oversees processes and access to safeguard data integrity.
- Tracks and analyzes monthly national financial reports; consolidates and analyzes for trends.
- Participates in various special projects.
- Interacts with KP executives and employees across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives, serving as a liaison for the department/function to discuss complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.
- Coordinates project work schedules to meet client expectations and raises conflicting deadlines to management's attention.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to the department heads and senior management using intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project and/or PowerPoint).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
- Minimum two (2) years of functional analytical experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to apply and use thorough knowledge of KP's policies, practices, business processes, techniques, work standards and systems.
- Uses acquired knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel to compile and create moderately complex spreadsheets and reports.
- Uses intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, MS Project, and or/PowerPoint) to create moderately complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations, etc.; proofreads content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
HoursPerWeek : 40
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Job Schedule :
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Administrative & Support Services
Travel : No