- 3+ years of experience within a law firm, agency or legal department
- Bachelor's Degree
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented individual to be based in Seattle to fill the position of Associate Paralegal for AWS’s Law Enforcement Response team. The role will primarily support Amazon Web Services. AWS is at the forefront of the cloud computing service industry, providing IT infrastructure services, such as on-demand compute, storage, database, network and content delivery, artificial intelligence, mobile, internet of things services, and more.
This individual will be an integral part of the team responsible for responding to law enforcement requests (e.g., subpoenas, search warrants) received from government agencies located in the U.S. and elsewhere. The Paralegal role works to ensure requests are processed professionally and expeditiously, all while ensuring the privacy and security of business and customer information.
Candidates must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and be able to work independently.
- Fluency in Spanish, Korean, or German strongly preferred
- Sound judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently, while being able to contribute to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and commitment to deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as analytical and computer skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.