Vienna, VA 22180, USA Req #10273
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
The Paralegal supports MyEyeDr’s General Counsel and Chief Medical Officer. This position is part of a team that primarily drafts agreements and manages contract processes. The position interacts with healthcare professionals and senior operators managing employment and related agreements between MyEyeDr. and its affiliated optometrists. The Paralegal assists the Chief Medical Officer and recruiting teams, acting in a regulated environment with a focus on work schedules, compensation, non-compete and related key contract terms. You'll have autonomy managing contract and document processes. A portion of this position is meeting with candidate doctors and professionals and explaining agreements and internal processes.
We are looking for a high level of multi-tasking and project management ability, detail focus and a "can do" attitude. It is based in the Home Office in Vienna, Virginia.
- Draft various healthcare-focused agreements which include optometrist and related healthcare service agreements
- Draft correspondence and amendments to existing agreements
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate, governmental or firm environment
- Bachelor’s degree or a Paralegal certificate
- Traveling 15% of the time for short regional trips to meet candidates and business partners.