LawGives aims to make it easy to find trusted, affordable legal help. Today, finding legal help is often confusing:
- Both individuals and businesses are often unaware of whether they have a legal issue in the first place.
- If legal assistance is needed, it's hard to know where to look for the right, trusted help.
- Pricing for legal services is not transparent or predictable, creating unnecessary barriers.
LawGives aims to achieve its goals through a number of core activities:
- Hosting and distributing legal information relating to a wide variety of practice areas.
- Operating an online marketplace for legal services, with standardized service offerings.
- Develop best practices based on its experiences, for the benefit of the wider community.
LawGives leverages the full featureset of the Legal.io platform to provide businesses and consumers with an easy to use access point for legal services:
- Deployment of a mobile-friendly, SEO optimized client portal to provide easy access to legal information and services.
- Use of the intake manager features to streamline the matching of clients to relevant lawyers and resources in the network.
- Powerful, collaborative content tools to create beautiful, interactive legal guides to inform and engage the public.
- Development of a library of standardized services, with the ability to gather pricing data from community members.
- Data analysis and reporting tools to support the development of best practices and efficient allocation of resources.
- Admin tools to manage and grow a global network of legal professionals.