About the job
Legal.io is working with a rapidly growing legal tech company to hire a Legal Operations and Customer Success Specialist. In addition to making sure the customer onboarding process runs smoothly, the Legal Operations and Customer Success Specialist will contribute to and manage cross-functional efforts to develop and improve company-wide processes. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and have a meaningful impact at a company that is scaling quickly to become critical to the operation of Legal Departments globally.
- Work with companies across all industries, small to large, to understand their legal operations challenges and how this legal software can assist.
- Project manage customer onboarding processes and assist with the implementation of the company’s software platform in enterprise legal departments.
- Work with customers to ensure successful software adoption - from go-live through to evangelist - for all members of a Legal Department.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create, update and maintain process and procedure documentation and collateral for use by customers, including knowledge management resources. Ensure implementation and effectiveness of client training programs and self-service tools.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics and benchmarking to measure the company’s performance eg. adoption rates, feature use, expansion etc.
- Work with Customer Success global team to enhance the efficiency, operations and performance of company processes, including resource planning and workflow optimization initiatives for customers.
- Stay abreast of current evolutions and best practices in legal operations across companies of all sizes.
- Work with the marketing team to design and execute customer success campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a legal support or customer success function
- Strong experience in project management, business process management, technology change management and system implementation
- Experience in, and a passion for, developing and implementing successful and scalable processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build great relationships with company and executive stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including around technical, product, and business questions
- Confidence in having technical and business conversations with technical and non-technical points of contact
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Law degree and/or in-house legal experience
- Prior experience in legal operations or a customer success role at a legal technology company
- Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
- Full time (Temp-to-perm)
- Location: United States (Remote - Kansas City)
Legal.io is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.