We are currently seeking a senior commercial counsel to handle in-bound vendor agreements.
We have multiple positions open with a variety of in-house teams!
What You’ll Do
- Negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements, from contracts with enterprise customers, to complex and high-value vendor deals, to license agreements with strategic partners. We value efficiency and clear, concise drafting that drives towards a quick close.
- Contract types: general commercial contracts, including SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, vendor agreements, and customer agreements, to ensure alignment with the Company’s business goals, policies, and risk tolerance.
- This will include some of the lower hanging fruit such as NDA’s, basic MSA negotiations, helping to triage the work, etc
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates outstanding judgment and makes consistent good decisions for the company and our team members.
- Can effectively negotiate with a positive impact on customer relationships without compromising necessary speed to conclude a transaction.
- Knows firsthand the challenges of a growth stage company and anticipates the problems of scaling.
- Has experience designing, implementing, and executing effective commercial, transaction, and related processes.
- Communicates clearly and empathetically both face-to-face and in writing.
- 5 - 10 years of transactional experience
- 3+ years of in-house experience
- JD + license to practice in at least one US jurisdiction with eligibility for registered in-house counsel status.
- A wonk-ish interest in transactional work and technology law of all sorts
- Excellent grasp of on-prem and SaaS transactions
- Excellent negotiation skills including first-hand experience of leading negotiations with parties across multiple jurisdictions
- Previous experience at a high-growth technology company
- Experience with data privacy.
- Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
- Schedule: 40hrs/week
- Pay Rate: $70 / hr - $150/hr
- Benefits: healthcare, vision, dental
- Location: East Coast - USA [REMOTE]
Legal.io is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.