- Hire Talent
- Find Work
- Legal Software
Legal.ioSan Francisco, CaliforniaFull TimeRemote
Legal.io is hiring a part-time Billing Coordinator responsible for the day-to-day administration of billing procedures. Responsibilities will include management/preparation of complex client billing and e-billing by compiling data from client billing guidelines and preparing invoices. The position actively focuses on in-house legal billing requirements and will have on-going interaction and communication with timekeepers, business services staff, and clients.
• Generates and distributes pro formas.
• Creates invoices and submit accruals
• Edits cost, time and narratives.
• Identifies and resolves billing issues, both in paper format and e-billing format.
• Resolves billing inquiries.
• Works with billing attorneys and their assigned secretaries.
• These duties may be ongoing or adhoc in nature.
• Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
• 3+ years experience with a law firm or legal department preferred.
• Bachelors degree.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in e-billing is desired (e.g. Collaborati, SimpleLegal, TeamConnect).
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to self-motivate.
Legal.io is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.